Shortly before spring break rolled around Karl and I decided to take a roadtrip together. It was our first time doing such a thing and we had a great time. I met him in Philly and we made it as far west a Peoria, IL (just west of Chicago). As usual I didn't do a great job taking pictures, so some of the friends we saw are missing from the pics.
- Laura Helft in Baltimore
- Cruising Shenendoa Parkway
- Tatiana Faria in Columbus
- The Beahans (and Misha) in Oak Forrest, IL
- Julie Messing, Alina Acosta, Ana Antich (and family), Luke Murphy, and Rachel Silverbloom in Chicago
- Andrew Higgins in Peoria, IL
- George and Kristin Visser and Rich Visser in Grand Rapids
- A quick tour of Ann Arbor
- My family in Huron, OH
- Carlisle, PA
In the days I had left before returning to school, I made it up to Northbridge, MA to visit Annika and Mike Bangma and work on his bike, a Yamaha Maxim, my favorite.